Saturday Clay Shooting Dates 2017
We are OPEN for shooting practice on the following Saturdays:
4th February, 18th February, 4th March, 18th March, 1st April, 15th April, 29th April, 13th May, 27th May, 10th June, 24th June, 8th July, 22nd July, 5th August, 19th August, 2nd September, 16th September, 30th September, 14th October, 28th October, 11th November, 25th November, 9th December, 23rd December
- Saturday 11th November 2017 – 10am-2pm
- Saturday 25th November 2017 – 10am-2pm
- Saturday 9th December 2017 – 10am-2pm
- Saturday 23rd December 2017 – 10am-2pm
- Thursday 28th December 2017 – 10am-2pm
- Sunday 31st December 2017 – 10am-2pm
‘Have A Go’ Clay Shooting For £10!
- No experience necessary
- All equipment supplied
- 10 clays for £10
- Shooting starts 10.00am and ends 2pm
These sessions are currently NOT booked in advance so we suggest that you arrive early to ensure you get an opportunity to shoot and be aware that sometimes there may be a wait for an instructor to become available. Suitable for all ages and ideal if you’re hankering after trying the sport.
11th November 2017 – 7.30pm-late
CPSA Norfolk Dinner Dance at Wensum Valley Hotel, Taverham
2016 saw the first ever Norfolk CPSA Dinner Dance and the 2017 is set to be even better. Welcome drinks, live band, fun casino tables and disco, great food and of course good company. A fun night for all and superb value.
Find out more and download a booking form at: www.norfolkshooting.co.uk/dinnerdance
19th November 2017 – 10am-2pm
CPSA (Reg) John Debbage 100 Bird Sporting
- Entries from 9.30am
- Shooting starts 10.00am
- Last entries at 1.00pm
This event is NOT squadded so we suggest that you arrive early to ensure you get an opportunity to shoot.
2nd December 2017
Get Started With Air Gun Shooting Workshop
Interested in air gun shooting but not sure how to get into the sport?
Fancy giving it a go but would love some guidance first?
Join us for a fun and interactive workshop here at Mid Norfolk Shooting Ground, where you will learn the ropes with an experienced instructor.
A really great workshop for friends and family to do together.
Understand what you need to know when it comes to:
> health and safety
> types of targets
> and more…
Get hands-on with the guns and while away some time shooting on the range in a beautiful setting.
Once we’re done you can relax with a cuppa in the clubhouse.
> Cost: £25 per person
> Time: 10am-12.30pm
> Suitable for ages 10 and up (under 18s must be accompanied by an paying adult)
Pre-booking essential and, as there are only limited places available, we highly recommend booking early for this workshop.
To book your place please pop in and see us, call 01603860436 or email: [email protected]
CHRISTMAS SHOOTING DATES 2017
- Sat 23rd December -usual opening hours (clay shooting 10am-2pm)
- Sunday 24th December – CLOSED
- Monday 25th December – CLOSED
- Tuesday 26th December – CLOSED
- Wednesday 27th December – usual opening hours
- Thursday 28th December – usual opening hours (café open all day)
- Friday 29th December – usual opening hours (café open all day)
- Saturday 30th December – usual opening hours (air gun only)
- Sunday 31st December – Open practice 10am-2pm (café open all day)
- Monday 1st January – CLOSED
- Tuesday 2nd January onwards – usual opening hours
See our opening hours for usual opening hours – be sure you look at the ‘winter’ dates/times.
Saturday Air Gun Field Target Dates 2017
Our air gun range is open every week Tues-Sat 10am-4pm, but the field targets throughout the wood (found on the clay stands) are restricted to when we are not open for clays, as follows:
- Tuesdays 10am-4pm
- Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 2pm-4pm
Plus every other Saturday (when not clay shooting) 10am-4pm:
6th May, 20th May, 3rd June, 17th June, 1st July, 15th July, 29th July, 12th August, 26th August, 9th September, 23rd September, 7th October, 21st October, 4th November, 18th November, 2nd December, 16th December, 30th December